Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Exercise

Yesterday, I decided to wipe the dust off my muscles and get them moving again. I started a new round of weight training. I started so slow, most exercises I didn't even use weights. Yet today I am sore! My plan is to have some kind of definition by my 40th Birthday. Two months, think it's possible?
Katelyn and Samantha started too. I really hope Katelyn sticks with it. She has inherited my bad back and needs to strengthen it so she doesn't end up with it messed up.
The younger three are in the third week of off track. I will not miss the constant fighting of who touched who when they go back.
So I have my first page written and ready to take to class tomorrow. I think it's good, but is it great? Guess we will find out. I keep having dreams of going to class and no one taking it seriously but me. Even the teacher, he just cooks. Funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment